Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pampered chef party

I'm going to one tonight -it is at woman from my ww meeting's house - so she is doing it all ww!

Any suggestions on what I must buy?

Re: pampered chef party

Marilyn,

I am a PC junkie! lol! I love their things, but it's been a very long time since I have seen a catalogue so they probably have a lot more stuff out now.

3 things that I use all of the time are the pizza cutter, it is great for everything. My sister calls it her round knife and she cuts lots of stuff with it including pancakes for her kids! I also love their 15 round baking stone and their pampered chef scoops. The scoops are excellent to use when baking 'cause you can get the same even serving size and not have to deal with trying to stuff a tsp or tbs with dough and then get it out. The scoops are GREAT! If you can afford it, get 'em all! If you're only looking to get one thing then I would say get either the stone, it is great 'cause you can bake everything on it and you don't have to flip things for them to cook evenly on both sides!
Let me know what ya get! Wish I could go too!
Tammy

Just a few days ago i looked at the Pampered Chef site online, i have a few of their things. Like the stones, and the pizza cutter. I like their measuring cups/spoons, which i also have.It may be a bit pricey but they last forever. I have the 13x9x2 stone and the round pizza stone, i use them alot, because after you "season" them once you never have to oil them again when cooking/baking.

My DD made a honey bun cake last night and used the stone

i love pampered chef and going to a party june 3rd..

Must: A spray bottle that allows olive oil to be in a mist to coat pans instead of using teaspoonsful! Use instead of "Pam".

Must: Garlic Press that holds the garlic peel in it so that you do not have to peel the garlic, saves time, great for arthritic cooks, and no smell on hands!

JeanCat