Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Friday 5/18

Yesss chat last nite was good, got to chat with a few posters who are regulars here. I was surprised to see so many show up, and even a few new people popped in.

I also got a few new Ideas that I'm going to incorporate into my own daily living. Bars!!!!!!!

Got to love those lil 1 and 2 pt thingys...

Its raining here this morning, so what else is new, April and May have been 2 crummy months for beach living.

So I'll just take the day as it comes, a woman with no plan, but I do plan on staying on program today, and if I do nothing else, it means a successful day.

Re: On Program today Friday 5/18

OP,24/7

I'm on plan today and I weiged myself at home (not official weigh in thats thursday) and I'm down 1 more 1 1b from yesterday so now the big number is 30. That number to me is incredible and thankyou everyon for doing this site as it does re motivate me everyday and I need that.(20 more to go)
I'm working all day 12 till 9pm and I went walking this morning so I'll be tired tonite. I'm got my turkey spagetti sauce with musrooms and onions in the crock pot for everyone tonite. For lunch I made clam chowder from a ww book thats is good and very low points.
Hope everyone is having fun with the food and discovering new recipes to make and enjoy.
Lorraine.

i'm w/ya...OP

day all journaled & planned!