Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Per Tammy, Let's Move It!!!!!

I know Tammy has a lot to deal w/ after her son got hurt, so I thought I would post this reminder to move it for a great Friday. I'm going to walk at lunch and hit some golf balls, as I'm playing golf w/ Aimee and Rick on Sunday and I haven't played in a couple years. FORE!!!! Anyhow, everyone, let's move it!!!!

Re: Per Tammy, Let's Move It!!!!!

I'm heading out to Curves to get in a 1/2 hr workout, I had 6 pts last nite with WW icecream Bad!!!

I can't bring that into the house anymore, I have no willpower, I have one I want more!!
My scale was UP this morning by about .7

and I have a big weekend coming up, out to lunch today with a gang of friends, wish I can cancel but I can't, tomorrow big party, but I cooked WW style and I'll have 1 cup of chicken and pasta.

I'm sneaking my great 1 cup WW spoon with me, just to be safe. If anyone didn't buy them yet, I suggest whole heartidly to get the set, they're so worth it.
i think they're only 14.95 for the set..

so I'm heading out to work off that ice cream from last nite and water water water today.

I just walked in the park 45 mins and did that 4 times this week. I keep stepping it up a notch and the scales are showing it.
Lorraine.

I am walking in the relay for life this weekend. walking tonight and tomorrow I have also walked 6 miles so far this week.. yeah me!

Thanks, Ben, for posting in my absence this morning! I am glad you did 'cause I was crazy busy this morning. My oldest was heading to Kings Island for a field trip and he had to be to school early and then of course dealing with my injured 7 yr old and my crazy 2 yr old, what a morning! hehehe It's all good though. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I did get to go to the gym today and my lil' guy is doing okay. He's in a little discomfort but mostly he is okay. He's laying in the recliner watching tv right now and eating popcorn!
Anyway, good job to everyone that moved today!!!
Tammy

Well I was hoping to go for a walk with my mom tonight after dinner but I just called her and she said I should go ahead and go for a walk before I come over, so that's where I'm heading now. Riley doesn't know it yet. LOL!

Tammy, glad your little one is doing ok. I remember going to King's Island growing up. So much fun. I haven't been for probably 8 or 9 years though. I can't take all of the spinning around like I use to. LOL!

By the way, my scale said I was down another pound this morning. That makes around 3 pounds since Wednesday. Woohoo! Lets hope it keeps moving down and shows a loss come Wednesday next week.

Thanks Ben for keeping this going!!

I walked this morning too - 2.6 miles in 45 minutes. I have done okay with exercise this week. About 12.5 miles of walking and around 34 miles of biking. I didn't ride my bike today - busy with appointments and errands, but I sure will tomorrow!!

Way to go to all of you are are MOVING IT!!

Uki

Wow Uki! You sure are moving it! :) Way to go!!! I just got back from my walk with Riley. We did our usual mile. I'm trying to walk 5 times this week (plus I'm playing golf on Sunday). Maybe next week I'll still try to walk 5 times but go a little bit further.

Dear Tammy,

I LOST yesterday and Wed. I have not found the thread that says what happened exactly to your son yet. But I will have him (and you and fam) in my prayers.

Love JeanCat

On anotherh note: I moved on Wed and Thursday to 2.2 miles in 52 monutes nd then in 50 minuts. Knees are bothering me badly. But looking forward to tonight.We have a school walkathon tomorrow.