Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Get Well Zac!

Dear Zac,

Did you know that your mom told us all about your accident and upcomming surgery?

We are all praying for you Zac! Some of even have our fingers crossed just for you!

But we know you are in good hands and will be back to normal soon. So hang in there Zac,

Lots of Love from your mom's friends,
Who will place there names on this roll call for Zac.

Jean Cat

Re: Get Well Zac!

Hi Zac! I hope you feel better soon. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Tell mom that ice cream helps the healing process, so you'll need lot's of it!!
Take care sweetie and ask mom for an extra hug from all of us!

Good look and best wishes.

Hi Zac,

You are such a brave boy and I know that you will do great with your surgery!! I have spent a lot of time at Childrens Hospital in Dayton with my little girl and I know that everyone is very nice there and they will take such good care of you! You get to play video games too!

Good Luck Zac!
Karen

( This is my first post...just for you Zac!)

Get well soon, Zac...School will be out very soon so you really won't miss that many days...You will be as good as new before you know it..Popsicles helps everything get better....

Patty

Zac,

I can tell you from personal experience as a kid once myself that Children's hospital is great and you have nothing to worry about. I was in and out of there as a kid w/ asthma and all kinds of injuries, and they were wonderful to me. It's a whole hospital made just for you. How can that be bad? Nothing makes worries go away like mom's hugs. I know that from personal experience too. So hug your mom and you'll be good as new in no time. You're in my thoughts and prayers, and we are all proud of you for being such a brave young man. Get well soon.

Hang in there Zac!! Everything is going to be just fine. You have a SUPER mom and between she and all the folks at the hospital, they are going to take great care of you. Eat some yummy ice cream, and feel better soon.

Uki

Thats the trick Mom, Ice cream for Zac

Get WEll soon your a big brave boy... I know my son got hurt too at your age..

Don't forget Mom, ice cream for Zac

Get well soon Zac! I practically grew up in Children's Hospital. It's one of the best places to go with the nicest people around. I'll keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Thank You for sending me the messages!

I will tell my mom to get me some Icecrem sincerely, zac

As you can all see from all of Zac's smilies, he really enjoyed reading each message. Thanks again everyone!

He's currently eating some ice cream!

Hi Zac!

You're going to do great! We'll be looking for an update from your mom. You're in our prayers. (What kind of ice cream should we pray you get, too?)

Hang in there buddy!

Sue (in California)

WEll Zac, I guess mom has many friends who are root'n for ya ...huh?
So if your surgery was on Friday and you are eating ice cream I bet every thing came out okay. Have mom let us know! you if you can...then email us!

What flavor is that ice cream?

Lots of love, hugs and kisses from all of us!

JeanCat