Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is it really fat free??????

Ok, I just had to post this. I recently bought both the french chocolate and the vanilla varieties of Bryer's new ice cream. It is called Bryer's FREE fat free ice cream. This is the BEST fat free ice cream I have EVER tried. It is creamy and delicious! Best of all, it is only 1 pt per serving!!!!! My kids have even been eating it and haven't said a thing about it tasting "light". In fact, thanks to all of the recommedations of the get well wishers, Zac is enjoying a scoop of each right now! LOL! Anyway, I just wanted to share this. I found them at SWM, but I'd imagine that they are probably everywhere.
Tammy

Re: Is it really fat free??????

Thanks for sharing that Tammy!

I will check it out next time I look for Frozen Yogurt!

I am lactose intolerant but the more I say on WW my enzymes have been returning!

JeanCat

Ohhhhh, i just bought Breyer's Double Churned Extra Creamy No sugar added, i am going to make root beer floats. Wasnt sure the points but i knew what Edy's Slow Churned was so i compared the 2, then i seen that Bryers had 4 grams of FIBER, so i picked that. It wasnt until now that i looked at my Breyers and seen that they have the WW points on it. I really didnt look beyond the vanilla to see if they had fat free, i will have to check it out. I am not sure if i ever had fat free ice cream.If its double churned that is probably why it taste so good

Thanks Tammy..I will ck and see if swm sells it yet here....Did you buy it in the new one in Xenia??? I will ck and see if the one here in dayton on Miller Lane has it...Hope your little guy is doing ok and good luck on his surgery...

Patty

Oh just wanted to add that the FF Breyers carmel swirl s absolutely delish! That's the one in my freezer right now. The kids don't have a clue it's low cal...it's alomst gone!