Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Honeys..I'm Home!

Hello my friends. We arrived home from a FABULOUS vacation in Mexico last night.Everything was wonderful. Couldn't wait to weigh myself, because, miracle of miracles, and because so many were praying for me, I DIDN'T pig out!!! The food was of course fabulous, but I looked at those amazing buffets in a whole new light. Not as something I had to taste my way through, but as something to nourish my body. Kept active, drank lots of water with lime slices, made wise choices, and according to my scale, I'm only up one pound, which may even be water retention. Tuesday's official weigh-in will tell the tale, but all in all I'm so thankful for the gift of restraint. And I've missed this site more than I can say. I've done a quick catch up and want to add my congrats to those who did so well this past week. Also want to add my promise of prayers for Tammy and little Zac for a successful surgery. Love, LouAnne

Re: Honeys..I'm Home!

Welcome Back LouAnn

See you proved we all can go on vacation, and come back a winner..

I travel alot in the winter and I take WW with me, its just a way of life, and it does get easier..

Welcome HOME!
Glad you had a great experience!
JeanCat

Thanks ladies.Vacations are great but, it is good to be home. LouAnne

Its always good to go away,

and better to come home!!!

Tobe, you are getting to be quite the wizard with all your little icons. LOL. LouAnne

I don't know about a wiz, but I did learn this computer stuff by playing around in my spare time...