Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Mon 5/21

Well for me this is a start of a new week.

Yesterday I got out and walked the park 1 mile, alone without the dogs, I was on a mission to WALK, with the older one she dilly dallys along.
After I got around once, I thought ok, I'll go again but cut through the path, and then I said no, your going all the way around. It was a talk going on in my head, one side saying no the other side saying yes, what a battle of the mind. LOL

Anyway I did it two complete times around, and enjoyed the area I was in, it was along the water, but I didn't get to see any swans, they weren't there, so the ducks did it for me, peace and serenity.

Theres lots of boats coming and going, all over the waterways and the roads, time has come, spring has finally sprung, and that means the beach every day.

yessssssssssssss..............

today i am on program, tomorrow is the scale for me.

Re: On Program today Mon 5/21

OP and AP

mornin'!

i'm w/ya being OP! went to a friend's baby shower yesterday, and did great by eating before i went..but still ate a small piece of cake

so i'm going to work it off at the gym tonight!

I'm OP today. Hope to take a walk after lunch.

Linda,
At least it was a small piece of cake. Nothing wrong with that. You sound like you planned ahead by eating before you went. It could have been much worse. You did great! :)

Yes OP!
So far
1/2 TJ Blueberry Bran muffin = 2 points.
1 banana = 2 points

JeanCat