Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Praise God!

I just wanted to let you all know that my lil' Zac is doing well. My hubby brought his laptop to the hospital and they have wireless access which is how I am sending this message to you all. Anyway, the DR has come in and said that he didn't just cut one tendon but all of them! The surgery lasted for about 2 hours and they are still cleaning him up and getting the cast on him. He'll be in a cast for about 4 weeks. Thankfully there was NO nerve damage, a pure miracle!

He told me this morning that he felt safe. I asked him why and he said it was because of all of his messages from all of you! So thank you so very much!
What an awesome group of people we have here!
Tammy

Re: Praise God!

Amen to that Tammy!! Isn't God AWESOME??? We will continue to pray for Zac and your family. Bless you all!!

Uki

AMEN AND AMEN! Hugs to the whole family and promises of prayer. LouAnne

Yup Tammy expect that miracle that just happened with lil Zac, ha, don't tell him I said Lil Zac. he's a big boy so he thinks.. he's tough...

Your a good Mom, so take credit for having such a swell son...

I have one of them also, hes the greatest in my eyes.

Double Praise God!!

Dear Tammy,

Zac is so very special to me, I do not have children (by choice)so I sort of am an internet aunt! I have a few internet nieces, but no internet nephews!

Zac is also very special to me because he is YOUR son! And you are very special to me.

So I am so very happy to know Zac is doing well. Glad he is able to use his computer. I'll bet he can't wait till you show up with it, since you probably take it home with you at night.

We are all so very happy and thankful to God that your son is going to be fine.

Please keep us posted. What a great surgical team! Not only no nerve damage from the injury but none from the surgery! Great work!

May the Lord Bless you all,

JeanCat

So thankful everything is going so well!!

Tammy-I don't post very often, but I check in everyday with everyones posts. My husband has had 4 surgerys in the past 5 years and each time he has said "I'm would rather it be me than one of the kids." I can't imagin what you must be going through. I know we made it throught with a lot of prayers, I truly believe with all my heart they work! You seem like such a strong person! I will continue to keep Zac and your family in my prayers. I'm so glad to hear good news! It will only get better from here!!!

Tammy-
So glad to hear that all went well and that your ordeal is over - hugs to you for being such a great Mom - your son is very lucky!
Marilyn

Tammy, that made me cry! I'm so happy! Thank you for updating us!! He's so brave, and so are you!

Keeping you in prayer still,

Sue

THATS THE BEST NEWS I HEARD ALL DAY.. I CANT IMAGAIN HOW SCARY IT IS TO SEE YOUR KID SUFFER.. GLAD ITS BEHIND HIM.
lORRAINE

I'm so glad everything went well Tammy! :)

Thank you all for your warm heart felt messages. JeanCat, I am sure he'd love to know he has an "internet Auntie" out there!

You all have just been an amazing group of supporters for me, Zac, and the rest of the family.
Thanks for everything, most of all for your prayers!
God bless you all!
Tammy