Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just because I am at the hospital, doesn't mean.....

That you can take the day off from moving it!! I managed to get up and workout on my treadmill early this morning before bringing Zac for his surgery. So I am thankful that I was able to do that. So far I am OP too. I had a salad and some soup for lunch and I packed some low point snacks for me and Zac to have later.
MOVE MOVE MOVE!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Tammy

Re: Just because I am at the hospital, doesn't mean.....

I moved it! LOL Walked this am for 2.6 miles and rode my bike this afternoon for 13.2 miles. I had a South Beach diet bar for breakfast and am going to have one of their wraps for lunch. I am OP today!

Uki

Yard work for me today- trimming trees, transplanting perennials and mowing four yards. LouAnne OP too!

I walked 2 miles this morning, and had a ham and 2% cheese with lettuce wrap for lunch..

Earned 2 AP.... doublt if I'll use them in food today, lite food day, scale tomorrow.

I don't know about any loss this week,I'll take staying the same, cause I know they're going to nag me to get onto maintenance and not lose anymore, thats a kick not lose weight.. LOL....

You crack me up - what an inspiration - I am heading onto my bike to do another 20 minutes - thanks for keeping us on track with the exercise!