Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WW Weigh Ins Today Tues 5/22 Please post your results when you come home......

Here we go, going to the Scale today is the following

LouAnne
Jen
Tobe
Brandie (away on Vacation)
Akus
Sue
Annie

Good Luck Losers

Re: WW Weigh Ins Today Tues 5/22 Please post your results when you come home......

i know i'm not one of the weigh in group, but i just had to say, i weighed in last night and i lost 4.4 lbs! 93 total, i was so excited, i had only been losing .8 at a time! 57 lbs to go and i want to tell everyone to keep perservering, we can do it!!!!

Re: WW Weigh Ins Today Tues 5/22 Please post your results when you come home......

Woohoo! Congratulations Cheryl! Would you like to be added to the progress chart? If so, drop me an email and I'll get back with you on the info I need to add you. My email is Lynxie73@sbcglobal.net

Great feeling yesssssssssss, Cheryl. Oh you should post your weight loss, you never know who may read it and think, "If she can do it so can i" i think we all give each other encouragement.

Way to go Cheryl yes get in on the progress chart, its a real plus to see your name the amounts lost and the total gone off the body

I just came in from WW I lost .6 which now takes me to 3 lbs under goal....

yahoooooooooooooooooooooo

Woohoo Tobe! Congratulations!!!! :)

I stayed the same this weigh-in which thrills me no end, because last time we went to Mexico for 14 days I gained 11 pounds. The buffets did not overwhelm me this time around. The program works if you work it!!!!

Sending "whoohoo's" your way too LouAnne! How awesome is it to come home from vacation and not gain! Congratulations!!!

See, it works when, we work it!

I missed weigh in last week, and I am up +1.5 lbs this week bringing my total back down to 14 lbs.

Congrats to everyone, even if you didn't lose but stayed on program. Job Well Done, Guys! I wasn't on program this week and really can't count most of last week. I was just about to quit, but after reading everyones posts, I have decided I can do this, so PROGRAM here I am this WEEK!!!

Jen, don't stop. You can do this, You have done this with the 14 lbs You lost. Brush yourself off and jump back on the wagon with us. *Pats the seat beside me". Come on Jen, jump up here. You said why the gain happened ( not counting and staying OP) But You also said that You are going to be OP again.

week 11-27.2

My weigh in was as expected. My dh and daughter in law hosted a surprise birthday party for me Sunday. I had a few drinks and a few pieces of bday cake. Today, Wed May 23 is my actual birthday so there will be more cake today..... Life has ups and downs and this weight loss trip is a life journey soooooo cake will be in my life from time to time :)

weigh in results for Tues May 22 : gained .2 (i should have taken off my bra -- LOL! )

annie

Annie.2 isn't bad for eating cake, it also could be some water, and yes I'm sure the bra made the difference LOL................

Happy Birthday to you, many more happy healthy and thin ones.

Well, the pizza for my daughter's 5th birthday party showed up last night! Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm up .2. Could also be the bootcamp I've been doing. Holding on to fluid to repair my aching muscles!

So all in all, a gain of .2 isn't tooooo bad.

Sue

Sue, just wanted to share this:
When first starting out exercising,
exercise spurs your muscles to store carbs as fuel reserves. Every stored gram of carbs carries a few grams of water and that additional fluid could send the scale up. But the more muscles you build, the more efficient your metabolism gets. Four or five weeks into your exercise routine,the weight starts to come off.

thanks for that akus, i had been crunching and leg lifting and doing 5lb weights with my arms. i had stayed the same or lost very little for 3 weeks and i was about to use that as an excuse to stop excercizing(any excuse!!!)but that is encouraging, guess i'll have to get off my a@% and hop to it!
for those of you who didn't lose or gained, in my 1 and almost 1/2years i have done that many times and i look back at 93lbs now and i'm so glad i hung in there. you know, one day of your life is not going to make you or break you and life is short,enjoy it and do the best you can!