Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WW Weigh Ins today Thursday 5/24 please post your results when you come home...

Going to WW today is...

Amanda
Meg
Cheryl
Becky
Lorraine
Sharon

Good Luck to everyone, and enjoy your meeting.

Re: WW Weigh Ins today Thursday 5/24 please post your results when you come home...

I am at the same weight as last week ..0 gain 0 loss.

I dident go to my meeting because I'm not feeling well and I was up most of the nite and slept till 10am. I ate alot of veg all day and not much carbs and I had the worst indegestion and couldent sleep in pain so at 3am I went to the 24 hr walgreens for tums which worked. At 2am I ate alot of crackers to try to fix myself without going to the pharmasist but that dident work. I still dont feel that good now but I'm eating alot of carbs today still OP this feeling is yuck. Its also my TOM so that may be part of it too.
Lorraine.

Thursday Weigh In

I weighed it at 222.4

Thanks so much Tobe!

Take care and let's do good this next week!
We should challenge the ladies on the other days and make a contest of it!!

Becky

Re: WW Weigh Ins today Thursday 5/24 please post your results when you come home...

Becky,
We don't keep weights, so we just need to know how much was lost or gained each week. Thanks!

Sorry,
Just erase that comment and I lost 2!

Thanks so much Aimee!!

Hi Tobe;
Sorry I haven't posted my weight in several weeks now but I've been sick and in the hospital. If it isn't too much trouble for you to add me back to the weekly weigh in I'd like to begin again. Here is my progress since my last posting:
05/03 - No weigh in (hospital)
05/10 - Lost 2.4 - total 34.8
05/17 - No weigh in (sick)
05/24 - Lost 1.8 - total 36.6
Thanks!

Becky Y.,
I wasn't aware that you were sick. I hope you're feeling better. I went ahead and added you back to the progress page. Please try to remember to come post even if you don't weigh in each week (then I can mark you down as NW on the chart). Normally when I don't hear from someone for 2 weeks, I assume they've moved on. Thanks for getting back with me. Congrats on your loss! :)

Lorraine,
I hope you feel better too! Sounds like you had a really rough nite. Hope you got some rest.

Becky,
Congratulations on losing 2 pounds this week! Looks like somethings working for you. What did you do differently this week to lose?

the only thing I see different in this week Aimee is that I stopped eating 2 hours before bedtime!

Gosh, I wake up hungry!! ha ha!

I'm hoping to really be diligent in achieving my goal of weight loss
I do appreciate all your hard work Aimee! I love this site and the support I get here. I don't go to meetings so this is my only report!

Hi Aimee,
Thanks for adding me back to the list! Honestly, I've been so sick I haven't been on line at all since I first got sick on May 2nd.

Sadly, I gained three pounds this week! :(

I will make it up next week;)

I almost didn't weigh in today because after being down 3 lbs this whole week I was back to my last week's weight this evening at home. Man! What a bummer, especially after being OP all week. So I decided to go to the meeting with my hubby for moral support, then when I was there I said, "What the heck, I'll weigh in anyway."
Tada! I lost 1.2 pounds. Whaddaya know! I'll take it!
Congrats all the losers and OP folks.

Been on vacation this week so I did not weigh in.I will this up coming week though.Almost afraid to get on that scale but I will....I have to get motivated and succeed but am beginning to question my ability.Why do I struggle not following the plan yet paying for it and not just get it done!! Why does it seem so difficult to just do it!!!!