Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does anyone watch Grey's Anatomy?

Help! I TiVoed last week's season finale and I selected that it record the entire show. Well, the show must have started late or run long. To make a long story short, I went to watch it last night and the last 15 minutes were missing! Ahhhhhhhh!! Can anyone fill me in on what happened? The last I saw, Derek had told Meredith she was never there for him and she promptly told him they had to get to the wedding, Rebecca told Alex to giver her a reason to stay and he told her to go back with her husband, Izzy told George she was in love with him and he hadn't replied, Cassie wanted a baby and George obliged, and Christina attended a surgery before the wedding. Can anyone fill in the gaps. I am so left hanging here. LOL

Uki

Re: Does anyone watch Grey's Anatomy?

I watched it. I figured in case I were to forget something (always a lot going on there). Here's a link to the synopsis for the finale....

http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/episode?pn=epguide&ep=25&s=3

A million thanks to you Aimee!

Uki

No problem I know how upsetting it can be to miss the last part of a show and not know what's going on. I hate that! Nothing like watching most of it and missing the best part that sums up the whole thing.

You can also watch it at abc.com. I think the show was like 1hr 15 minutes because my vcr cut off early too.

Oooo, oooo, oooo, do you mean really watch the show on abc.com?????? I would love to actually see what I missed. Is that for real??

Uki

I am not a big TV watcher, i tend to watch shows on TLC, Discovery and Bravo,Food Network, i have not watched a prime time series on ABC,CBS, NBS or FOX in years. Matter of fact this is the first year i ever watched American Idol, and i got bored with the 2 hrs last night and ended up missing the last 10 mins when they announced the winner anyway. I heard of Gray's Anatomy and know what it is about but never watched it.I am sure you can see it at abc.com, but i have dial up and it would still be downloading when the new season came on in the fall LOL

Sorry it took so long, yep it's for real Uki. You can watch I believe about the last 4-5 shows in their entirety. Nice quality too!

I watched "Heroes" a few times on the computer when my DVR didn't get the show because of thunderstorms. The quality is pretty good. :)