Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey, Jeancat....where are you???

Hey, I took your suggestion and copied all the Beck Diet Solution Daily pages to notepad and put them on my desktop...(I hope I said that right, LOL)..I will type it in notepad on the next one and see if I can post it here and not lose it...(Like I said.. I really don't know that much about a computer)..Thanks for the suggestion..

Patty

Re: Hey, Jeancat....where are you???

Hi Payy! Right here in California.
Is that what you meant?
I have not gone anywhere, except I did not walk on Friday, I walked alone on Thursday and I walked with my buddy on Wed.
I fell asleep last night before I could post my Sat stats and my Sat end of the week topic review. I will do that before 7 am. It is now 5:15 am pst.

I may not get back to the computer this weekend but I will try. I will bw with my mom and sister's family. WE are having a turkey THANKSGIVING dinner. WE have much to be grateful for.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD of you! You actully said all of that right and DID it too! I am so glad!

Now I will ahve to do the same! I had done that with the original Jean Cat Finds and Features,but not yet with the topics of the week review.

I had just read your comment post to my Becks 14 where you said you were going to try to get your hubby's help. I answered 'let me know if you need my help'. Looks like you got help and you dont need me! Yeah! (er I mean that for you not me:) Hee!)

Looking forward to the new site.

JeanCat

Re: Re: Hey, Jeancat....where are you???

Dear Patty,
I guess that sleep just was not enough! Just look at the mistyped spellings! Your name for one!
Sorry about that.
any way I am BACK! I lost half of the wt I gained last week and am on a very good start for this week.

Thanks for asking for me, but I am here.

JeanCat

Great job on your weight loss, jeancat..keep up the good work...

Patty

Thanks!
JeanCat

Where in CA are you. I am up in Napa. You have such GREAT information and Ideas.

Hello Cam!

I am in Southern California. Napa for those who do not know is in Northern California!

There are a few of us Californians on this site. I thougth if we could get a list of who is where and who would be interested we could meet up one day this summer or at the end of it.

Thank you for your kindness.
Are you a newbie? I have not seen your name before.
Cam? for Carmen? Cameel ?

If you ever make ti to Disneyland give me an email that you are coming. I am 8 miles from there.

JeanCat