Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I won't be around

I just wanted to stop in and say goodbye to everyone. I'm leaving for Michigan early tomorrow morning. I was supposed to get back late Wednesday night, but we changed our plans about an hour ago, so now we won't get back until sometime Thursday.

Keep sending in your weigh ins each day (Tobe will still be collecting them for me) and I'll get the chart updated as soon as I get back.

Have a great week!!!

Re: I won't be around

You and Rick have a great week................

We'll be thinking of you and all the fun your going to be having.

Sunblock, don't forget that......

Have a Successful 'Early' Summer Getaway! :)

Have fun!

JeanCat

Hi everyone! I made it to Michigan (actually just got here less than 45 minutes ago). I just wanted to stop in and let you know I'm thinking of you. I'll try and check in again later this evening. I'm not sure what we're going to do for the rest of today, but I'm sure we'll find something to do. LOL! I know we'll be golfing tomorrow afternoon (rain or shine). TTYL!

Hi, Aimee. I finally get my cookbooks tomorrow as I arrive in St. Louis around 7 p.m. Wed. I think I might even be more excited about the books than I am about the trip! What does that say about my life????Hope you have a wonderful golf trip and that you experience more shine than rain. FORE! LouAnne

Aimee- where are you in Michigan? We used to live in a suburb of detroit about 5 years ago. The upper part is beautiful...love Mackinaw island.
Have a great time!
Marilyn

Re: Re: I won't be around

Have a GREAT time!

JeanCat

I live in Mid-Michigan now...grew up in the U.P. I love it.

Hi! We're in a southern part of MI called Jackson. Not a lot here, just golf. I want to check out a park on the way home today. Well, gotta go. We have to be out of the hotel in the next hour.