Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tammy and Zac

I know it is the holiday andyou are all busy and enjoying it. But it has been awhile since we have heard how Zac (and Tammy) is doing!

So how is the surgery healing?

JeanCat

Re: Tammy and Zac

Aw, Jeanetta you are sweet to think of us! We are both doing well. Zac is hobbling around on his crutches like it is nothing! He is complaining ALOT of itchiness inside his cast and there isn't much relief for that. He was in tears tonight because it itches so bad. Other than that he seems to be doing well. He went back to school today and did fine. He did call for some tylenol this afternoon but he stayed at school so I guess that is good. He goes on Tuesday of next week to get this cast off and the stitches out and then they'll put another cast on. They didn't specify what kind of cast but I am hoping it will be a soft one that we can remove each night for him to bathe and so that the itching will be relieved.
As for my program, I feel all off balance. Last week and then this past weekend have just blown me out of the water! I am afraid to face that scale this week! I've still been moving it, but I've been eating too much and not eating good things! ARGH!
I am not giving up though. I am too close to goal! I'll just have to work harder.
Anyway, thanks for being concerned!
Tammy
PS. I am posting another thread so check that out for more info on why I haven't been around!

Re: Re: Tammy and Zac

Tammy,

YOu "have been there for me" during my crisis with my mom! I thought of you often in the short time you did not post.
I was very concerned with Zac too. I haven't seen another post yet, but I will look for it. Glad to see you posting again.

Don't worry about that gain. what matters is you getting back on track quicker than before and not going off the path to success!

Love ya
Jeanetta

Re: Tammy and Zac

Jeanetta,

I feel like we have such a neat bond here! I wish we lived closer 'cause I'd love to meet you in person.

Thanks so much for all of your concern. I have been so busy this week that it has slipped my mind to have Zac send a thread to everyone. I'll try to remember to have him do that tomorrow. He's really doing quite well. I am so blessed!

How's your mom doing? How are you doing with everything? I see that you are still walking at night and that is great. Keep up the good work yourself. It is awesome that you are so determined that you'll even walk late at night.

Love,
Tammy

Re: Re: Tammy and Zac

Dear Tammy,

I too have felt a special kinship from the beginnign with many of our likes and dislikes in foods and thoughts and now having ill relative.

So happy that Zac is doing much better. Kids are really so resilient.

Mom is doing much better and I plan to place an update soon. But the truth is any thing could happen any day. But she is needing less oxygen this week and getting around with walker much better.

Thank you so much,

KNOW you have been busy, but was concerned.
Take Care,

Would really like to send you a private email. Please email me at: rxjm2002@yahoo.com