Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OK today WW is open, going on schedule today Tues 5/29 and maybe a few Monday people will go and i

On Monday was

Maajida who already reported 1 down...

Cheryl TN

Going today is; (Tuesday)

Louanne
Tobe
Jen
Brandie
Akus
Sue
Annie

GOod luck to everyone!!!!!!

Re: OK today WW is open, going on schedule today Tues 5/29 and maybe a few Monday people will go a

guess I'm the first to check in after the scale..

I gained .4

but thats ok I'm still 2 lbs under goal, i see a pattern going on here, so now I know how to manage it..

I did walk briskly on the beach after I was done sitting in a WW meeting......

Re: OK today WW is open, going on schedule today Tues 5/29 and maybe a few Monday people will go a

Hi, Tobe. I'm up a pound this week. I guess Mexico caught up with me. More likely it's that my denim capris weigh 2 pounds and I didn't want to take them off to weigh-in in my skivies. (some people wear the same outfit every week to meeting, but I like a change-up). At any rate, a minor set-back. Sill OP. I leave tomorrow for St. Louis and don't get back til Tuesday night, so will miss weigh-in next Tues. Thanks for keeping track. LouAnne

I am down 4.5 lbs for a total of 18.5

Hope everyone has a good week.

Great job, everyone...great weigh-ins for a holiday weekend....

Patty

29.6 loss 12 weeks

Just got home. Maintained. No loss, but no gain either! Gotta get back to my water!!!

Good Job everyone

We need a check in from Annie!!!!!!

I lost a quarter of a pound. I am now down 30 lbs.

Brandie

THanks Everyone

Tues is all accounted for............

Good Job even to the gainers, including myself, because we all went to WW, so we're actually the winnters..........

Losers your rock after a 3 day weekend