Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Tues 5/29

Its hot here, summer has finally sprung here at the beach..
Now is the time for alot of salad, which is what I had last nite.
I use chicken in mine, in a huge bowl, I buy Purdue or Tyson already cooked sliced and seasoned.
1 cup which is 4 points, 1/2 cup 2 points.

I use a lite dressing on it, either Kens Lite Bleu Cheese, or Kraft Lite 3 cheese (2 pts per serving,

I find it filling and its not heavy. and its only a 6 point meal............

I plan on a program day today.......

Re: On Program today Tues 5/29

I'm OP today and I'm going tothe park in a few mins to walk for 45 mins. Its very hot here too and the kids will be out of school this weekend for the summer and thats a new challenge to get some exercise with them. I will though.
I havent decided what to make for dinner yet.
Lorraine.

OP,AP and WI day. I feel good! Good luck all to the others who WI today and the rest of the week. Lorraine, i was just talking to my 14 yr old DD about that last night. When they were 7-8 yrs old,dragging them with me while i walked a local track. Now she is on OP with me and never hesitates when i ask if she wants to walk.

I have to post on here to keep myself accountable. I did okay over the weekend until yesterday. I ate so much yesterday that I gave up writing it down. I am so ashamed of myself. It was good while I was eating it but the aftermath of guilt is terrible. I always tell myself to remember how this feels to try to prevent it from happening again, but here I am AGAIN after blowing it. Sigh.

Well, I walked this morning, and in all honesty, I am not hungry yet, so I haven't eaten. I will eat OP today, I will ride my bike, and I will not overindulge tonight. There I said it.

Uki

Dear Ukisuki,

You are not alone. I too had an 'Again'! On Monday too!

But I too picked myself up and wiped myself off and continue on the path that I have chosen and KNOW is the right one! We learn from this and each time we veer off the road to success. this is a success for me! Getting back on track so soon is NEW and feels great! I don't have to feel the guilt any longer than "I LET MYSELF". I chose to go off, I chose to go back on.
I am where I need to be right now! And it feels so much better than were I have been not only weight wise, but thought wise. And decision making about returning to program asap!
Thank you for being so honest and helping me to be more accountable. I am on my summer of success self-challenge. I am doing what I set out to do. Small victories are still sucesses. Success is not always a number.

Thanks
JeanCat

Thank you JeanCat. You are so right that we make ourselves feel guilty and we can stop. Beating myself up doesn't change anything and just makes me feel worse. I have to remember that this is a learning experience and even if I slip up, but react differently and in a better way, than I have learned something and I am making progress.

The weight wasn't gained in one day, so the occasional derailmentisn't going to do me in. What will is to do it day after day.

I did ride my bike, like I said I would. Holding to the promises I made today.

Uki

Re: Re: On Program today Tues 5/29

That is a great attitude adjustment! Love it!

JeanCat