Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Have you been moving it???

Hello everyone! Wow what a weekend we've had in my house! My sister came in on Saturday to help me do some painting and organizing. We decided to help each other this summer because we both want to get some things done around our homes but lack the motivation to want to do it on our own. So we are "trading spaces" only we are not leaving our homes while the other is doing all the work. She is helping me for a week and then I'll go to her house and help her for a week. She says we are going to tackle her basement. So far since she has been here we have painted the downstairs and upstairs hallways along with the stairway, my boys' bathroom, cleaned out the linen closet and my own closet. Tomorrow we'll hang border in the boys' bathroom and get it put back together, finish organizing my closet/room and on to the next thing which will probably be my boys' bedroom. I want organize their toys and get them into the basement so they can play with them down there. Lots to do and I am running out of time 'cause she's leaving on Friday! So, this is why you haven't seen my moving it posts in the last few days. I have been doing my exercising though and I hope you have too! The gym was closed Sunday and Monday, but I moved it first thing this morning and I'll do the same again tomorrow!
So, consider this my moving post for Wednesday. I am supposed to WI but not sure if I'll be able to go tomorrow or not. I am hoping to go even though I know it is going to be bad as far as my results on the scale. I know I've gained!
My mom surprised me and flew in from CA and followed my sister to my house on Saturday! It was the greatest surprise I've had in a a long time. I had no clue that she was in town. My sister got here and then about 20 minutes later there was a knock on my door. I opened it thinking it was one of the kids being silly and there stood a person holding a huge bouquet of helium balloons for Zac. I couldn't see who was holding the balloons because she was purposely using them to cover her upper body and face. I started moving the balloons to see who it was and then let out the loudest scream and started crying. See, my mom lives in Toledo, OH, but she is currently a traveling surgical technician and she is working at Stanford University in CA. She is due home in about a month for the summer, but she was homesick so she flew in for the weekend. It was just such an awesome surprise.
However, with that in mind we had food and lots of it and it wasn't good for you food either so I am stressing the WI tomorrow! I know I need to face it and move on 'cause I can't redo what has already been done I can only learn from it and keep going. I just can't help but feel awful when it comes to my food choices. I still worked out and I've been busy moving with all the painting and organizing we've been doing, but still!
Anyway, I am determined. I will get to goal and I will stay there.
Anyway, get up and move it! Have fun and let us know what you did!
Hugs,
Tammy

Re: Have you been moving it???

I have to admit that I haven't been moving it at all lately, the beach calls me and I sit.

Now I can see the pattern of a slight gain, no exercise, so yesterday after WW I walked the beach, I got it moving,
I'll do the same today, get on the beach, drop my stuff, and strut at a fast pace. from jetty to jetty which is a good distance.

Dear Tammy,

Just left you a note at another thread. Glad to see you posting again.
WOW! What a great surprise to see your mom! How special. A treasured moment!

I am in aw of her as a traveling surg tech at STANFORD!
Wowie WoW! Wow!

Enjoy your time together.

Love JeanCat

Re: Re: Have you been moving it???

Plans to walk with my walking buddy are ON for 11pm tonight!

JeanCat

I'm heading out in a little while to walk a mile in the park along the waters edge.
From there I'm on the beach for the day.

Yup tammy I'm moving it this morning, and I did the same yesterday......