Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Wed 5/30

My game plan for today is to get on the beach and get myself moving, a walk...

I spent hours there yesterday, I did walk, and then I flopped in the sand and had a good book with me,

I did bring lunch and a lot of water, so yesterday was a good day, and I plan to carry it into today.

Re: On Program today Wed 5/30

have a great day at the beach Tobe !

its a "light" day for me....and hoping i see some good numbers at the scale tonight!

Had a great breakfast, drank lots of water already and my cup of hot tea ( minus the sweetner) I gave up using sweetner for a "Just for Today" thread and never went back to it.

Since I am working tonight, i already made supper, the kids will have something to eat when they come home from school and i will also when i come home from work, around 11:00 pm.

Its all about planning and part of the plan is OP!

I'm OP today looking forward to my WW weigh in after a missed week last week. I've had alot of fruit and veg today and been sooo good. This week has been a good one and I'm reading a WW library book about keeping weight of permantly..its called "weight loss that lasts" break through the 10 big diet myths. Its very good and I suggest you try to get it from the library too.
Lorraine.

On Program today!

Lorraine, the 'WW library book' is it publishe by WW?
Interesting. I will look for it.

I am an info nut!

Thanks
JeanCat

Yes.