Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Getting back into it...

First of all I hope everyone is doing well today. But I am having a HARD time getting back to my motivation. I think I'm at a stand still. I didn't go to WW last week because of vacation and this week I just can't get back with it. I know I've gained at least 3lbs. I hate to say it but I am embarrased to go back to weigh in. Any advice on the motivation?

Re: Getting back into it...

Awww Kelly, WE ,all i would bet went back to WW at least once when we gained. I think i gained, ummmmm, errrr, 70 pounds, yes that is not a typo of 7 pounds, that is 70.

I know the feeling of the embarrasment but the longer You stay away and off program the harder it is to get back. Its like a circle, you feel bad cause you gain so you eat, then you gain, then you feel bad cause you ate so you eat some more.

This time next week You may be posting. Hey guess what i lost. Make today the day, you say, "Its ALL about ME. I am the only one who can do it." We are all here to guide.listen and motivate You.

I agree with Akus.
The next few mtgs you miss, you know your going to gain, nip it in the bud and head on back, and yes make today the start of a new beginning.

3 lbs is nothing, when you actually think about it, don't let that 3 go to 33, which you and I both know how easy it is to put it back on..

I had a gain this week myself, but no matter what I did vow to suit up and show up weekly to the scale.
Don't be embarassed, its an inside job you know, we say we're not worth it, but yes you are...

We're all here for you Kelly..... hang on and hang in

Dear Kellysbell,

The last time I felt embarrassed and did not weigh in I didn't make it back for 10 yrs and 5 pounds heavier!

Since everyone had the same holiday and many had vacation, you are not alone! The difference will be that you and everyone else with a gain made it back to the meeting! But many others will be like the path I chose 12yrs ago and not make it back!

I hope you will face the ponds gained as many of us on this board will or have done this week!

Just remember to forgive yourself and move on!

I know you will do what is best and right for you.

We are all here for you and each other!

JeanCat

OOPS!
That should have read 50 (fifty pounds) heavier!

JeanCat
PS JC would do well if she would proof/preview BEFORE she sends!