Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today THursday (Hot Day)

Yes today is going to be a hot one, thats good for me, because that means another beach day.

I was there for about 5 hrs yesterday, and I'm almost done with book #2, thats the only time I get to sit
and read.

I plan on walking my favorite park to get my exercise in, I do better walking the park than I do walking on the beach...

Tonite I'm having a few friends in for dinner, so I have the day to think about what I'm making, it must be of course WW friendly for me.... probably some sort of chicken...............It'll come to me during the day what I'm in the mood for.

Or maybe just a huge salad with Seasoned chicken in it, being its going to be a hottie...........

I'm on program 100% once again.........

Re: On Program today THursday (Hot Day)

I have decided that one of the most important things I can do to stay OP, is to reply to this post EVERYDAY. There is something about telling all of you that I am OP 100% and will not stray. That keeps me accountable. If I start to think about eating something I shouldn't, I remember that I made this promise to myself and to all of you. So, I am OP 100% today. I have walked, I will ride my bike, and I will eat according to the plan. This feels good.

Uki

I'm on OP today. I lost .3 since yesterday, so I'm back on track after my cookout debacle (Darn you cheddarwurst). Got my day planned, and will try to get active as much as I can. Central Air went out last night, so I have to be on call for the repairman, making it hard to figure out an activity for lunch.

Oh, and I love fruit on hot days Tobe. What about a fruit plate before dinner to cool things off.

And I'm glad you found something to help you stay on Uki. Anything you can find that drives your motivation is wonderful. Good luck all.

I'm OP today and did my 50 mins walk in the park and planned out my menu for the day. I had cereal for breakfast with coffee and fruit serving this afternoon and a big cob salad with ham and eggs, for dinner its frajitas at Chillis for me. I will have a Ww ice cream bar for desert tonite.

OP for life.

Ate breakfast before going to work, packed a very light lunch( plus a few bottles of water)Worked 8 hrs, did some food shopping after work. Came home, was not hungry! Cut up some watermelon and fresh pineapple,bough some cherrries. Oh the fruit bowl was so pretty. Sat down and took a 5 min nap .......
Got up and ate some crackers and black bean dip, then went walking.

Ohhhhh, 93 degrees is just a little warm. I think that is why i had no appetite, that and i worked last night, then turned around and went back in this morning. But i stayed OP and drank lots of water.

*** NSV(non-scale victory)*** not caring about wearing shorts outside, while i walk, i usually wear capris** I am walking for my health not to win some beautiful legs contest

Sticking to my Summer of Success Self-Challenge
I am on program.
For breakfast I had TJ Mango/Blueberry Muffin
TJ Green tea with mint

Lunch
Home Town Buffet
BBQ chicken skin removed
roasted peppers, drained with low cal ranch dressing
Strawberries as big as a large lime and sooo sweet with banana and blueberries
jello
tea with creamer

Dinner will be low or no point foods such as snow peas and baby carrots IF I am hungry, as now I am NOT, but I AM satisfied!

Still at work, on break.
Walked 48 minutes 2.2 miles last night will be walking again at 11:30 or so 2.2 miles.

OP for today!

JeanCat