Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today June 1st yayyyyy Friday

We finally made it into the beginning of June, and now the hot times are here to stay. weather that is.
LOL............

THis is going to be the real challange for me, with lots of things going on here at the beach, parties, food and more food., and food, food food......
Geesh, type that and say it, its a silly word... ha.

For me, I'm going to get thru this summer without a gain, as long as I keep it fresh in my mind on a daily basis what I'm about, and food can't be my
primary thing for these parties and gatherings.

My dinner thingy went well last nite, I made
Chicken in diet coke and Ketchup, along with a brown rice, jazzed up with veggies, and a huge salad.

I didn't do any dessert, nobody wanted it...

I'm on program 100% today......

Re: On Program today June 1st yayyyyy Friday

Good morning everyone!! I am OP today too. My plan is to walk (I did that), ride my bike (I will do that in about 1 1/2 hours) and eat OP. My mom and I are going to Taco Bell for lunch and I already planned for 2 chicken ranchero soft tacos fresco style. Dinner will be a salad with lean meat and FF cheese. I will not stray today from my plan. That is my promise to myself and all of you.

Uki

I'm also OP yet again and very happy I am. After my 2 1b weight loss yesterday I'm greedy..lol.. and want more. I went to Chillis last nite and had frajitas and 2 shells and a few chips and salsa and this morning I'm the same weight as yesterday. We took pics last nite and I'm definatly not satisfied how I look around my middle but I can see the weight loss in my face neck and arms. I think I want to loose another 17 to 20 1bs.

Today I did my walk in the park for 45 mins and my frind dident come but I went alone and it was drizzle raining.. both excuses I would use not to go before.

I'm working 9 hrs today doing hair so I will be getting a second workout this afternoon. I'm going to make myself a nice lunch snack and a turkey spagetti dinner for me and the family with whole wheat pasta.

What I've noticed about myself lately is I've stopped making excuses and I "just do it".

A client of mine started WW last month because of me and now has lost 17 !bs in a month.. that made me feel real good. I'm doing her hair tonite and I'm taking in all my recipe books. I love my job its so much fun.

Lorraine

A great day to be OP and proud.
Day off work today, i think i shall just relax, but still plan my meals and do some AP's.

Well I am ON Program today by the GRACE of GOD!
In days past I would have cried, eaten and died if what happened to me last night happened 2 yrs ago!
My computer crashed! I thought all my files were gone. The blue screen of death came up!
I did not however eat a thing this am.
But alas my TI/IT guy at work FIXED it! Then I brought it home and here it is FIXED ! A miracle!
Cost me $130 I was very lucky.
I will get a larger flash drive for back up!

any way I am now on program but I ate Trader Joe's Fresh Mussels and they were loaded with sodium.
But a celebration lunch for my happieness and luck!
Ate one banana.

Will hope for a wt loss this week, but will settle for a maintain with this sodium the day before weigh in. Week has been op!

Hope no one experiences a crash! Turns out it was my 512 memory board/card was damaged with age/wear and tear. So I now have two 512's.

Twice lucky this week.

Thanks for being here everyone!

OP
JeanCat