Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program today Sat June 2

Today is going to be another hottie, so therefore I'm off to the beach early..

I'm up at the crack of dawn, I passed out last nite about 7:30 and woke at 4:30, ha, even had to wake my dogs up, they weren't ready for that hour..

I made a great shrimp dish last nite, with tomato sauce and mozz cheese, so I guess you can call it
shrimp parm. and with that I had a 1/2 cup ziti, and a large salad,

total points 7

I'll do today what I did yesterday, another day OP.

Re: On Program today Sat June 2

Good lord woman,that is early!! But You did get some rest.
Musta been a shrmp day yesterday, i had shrimp pasta salad.

Drinking my water,staying hydrated, earning AP's and OP, working tonight.

I feel G00D, tried on a pair of pants that 2 weeks ago i had to "suck" it in a little to get the zipper up. This week, that zipper just zips up like it was greased with a little bit of butta!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, Baby!! OP is the way to be.

Isn't that the greatest feeling in the world Akus, and yes who needs the bad foods, I'd rather wear the stylish clothes than fill my face...

You keep up the good work, we're all so worth it...

Hi guys I just finished work and I was doing hair 10 hours more or less non stop and I need to do some house clean up after this message.. how many AP is that...lol.
I'm OP today and ate healthy, I had a spagettilunch that was leftover and a big chicken salad with potatoe for dinner. I will be checking in tommoroe and I will be OP again.
Lorraine.

i'm so proud of myself today, i just delivered a wedding cake for 250 people that i have worked on all day, i was starving on my way home and my kids were begging for mc donalds,i stopped and told them they could have a soft serve if they would eat apples instead of the fries.I ate a small cone and waited until i got home to eat a grilled ham & chesse sandwich made w/ butter spray and lf cheese, dill pickles and ff chips, 4pts, yea for me! and you all too!!!

OP for me!
Lost 1.6 this week. That is 2.6 + 1.6 = 4.2 of the 5 pounds I had gained two weeks ago.

Summer of Success Challenge is helping!
This is the first time I have lost over a holiday weekend. I feel great.

Back at Home Town buffet again with my WW and Walking buddy. It feels good to say not to the buffet reloads, and yes to what ever I choose.

baked chicken breast with bbq sauce, no skin,
carrots
1 corn cobbette (no butter) very sweet,
apple waldorf salad
raw veggies dipped in low fat ranch dressing
two pieces of corn bread topped with
super large and very sweet strawberries, blueberres and cream
tea and coffee creamer

I totaled this to be 2 points. I also count hidden fat in the salad, corn bread.

I am teaching myself 'sel-restraint' and I am learning how to say 'no more' and 'I am satisfied'.
It is a good feeling!

JeanCat