Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program Today Sun 6/3

AS you can see by the time I'm posting this, its the crack of dawn on the East Coast.

My sleep pattern is awful, I pass out so early at nite, and wake tooooo early, even my dogs aren't ready to get up when I do.

I guess its all the weight I lost, that i have tooo much energy, I feel like the energized bunny in the TV commercial, just keep going, and I'm not even napping during the day, its go go go......... I guess its good tho....
I do get a full 8 hrs of solid sleep, maybe getting up once during the nite, for a bathroom run, and then right back to sleep again..

I was on program yesterday, and I'll be doing the same today,

today is lite foods, and a lot of water, that includes tomorrow also, as I have WI on tues morning.

I won't be posting Fri Sat or Sun of this coming week, as I'm off to Ohio for a 3 day weekend, with a crowd from here, but I will be doing it again on Monday,

If anyone wants to post for Me, the daily WI's and the onprogram thread, feel free to do so..

I might hit the beach today, maybe??????

I'm on program today, thats a given.

Re: On Program Today Sun 6/3

I was on program yesterday and I will be on program today. Visiting mom and have no clue what is on the menu!
We are going to try to take mom out for the first time.

Have a great OP Sunday everyon!

JeanCat

Re: Re: On Program Today Sun 6/3

Don't be fooled I have not gone to bed yet!

JeanCat

Happy Sunday everyone.
I'm OP today and my scales said I lost more weight so I'm very happy. I worked like a dog yesterday and did housework and went grocery shopping at 9pm to get my WW ice cream bar to finish off my day.
Today I made a omlette with lots of extra veggies and I think thats gonna be brunch. We will BBQ something this afternoon with corn and a salad. I'm going to the produce store in a few to get my supplies for sucess.
I will check in tonite and Toby I'll do your post for the next 3 days as I know it helps me keep acountable and I need that. I actually am like a alcholic( but with food) realy and daily support for me is working.
Lorraine.

Wow, you were getting up an hour and a half after I went to bed. I remember after I lost a lot of weight, I felt like the energizer bunny too. Wish I still did, but I don't. :(

I'm OP today. Having Subway for lunch and then going to start my cleaning and laundry.

Lorraine,
Thanks for taking over the thread while Tobe is away. I appreciate it. :)

Thanks Lorraine

I'll be pulling out of here on Friday the 8th around 5am and will be back late Sunday nite...

I know I will be OP even when I go away, I did it this past Feb I was in Fla with a good friend, I came back, I went to WW and lost 2 lbs,
It can be done.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon on the water at my friends house, who used to at one time be on WW, but she doesn't go any longer and gained it all back plus some (we all know that) as we were talking she said to me, I feel so fat, but I'm not ready to go back, I just listened to her and didn't say anything.

I did say that since I've been doing this for the last 7 or 8 mo I have no desire to eat anything thats going to put weight on me, not even a pc of real pizza, from the pizza parlor.
The last time I had it 2 slices which i allowed the points for, it didn't even taste good...

Wow what a change that is, but to be honest with you all, I'm deathly afraid to gain......... As long as I can maintain 2 or 3 lbs under goal, I'm satisfied.

So if I gain .4 or .2 here and there, its ok....and not the end of the world....

Thin tastes good!!!!!!!