Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program Mon 6/4

Its been raining here in NJ since yesterday and still coming down heavy, but its much needed.

No beach for me today, so I'm going to make this a Tobe day, and go for a manicure, and then go for a tanning session, god for bid, I should lose any color LOL.

Thats what the weight loss is about isn't it, once we start to shed the lbs, its then time for us to do good things, we do deserve it. I know I do.

I have packing to do, as I'm heading out of here this Friday at the crack of dawn with a bunch of friends, and we're all heading into Ohio, a weekend, with the other fellowship I'm involved with...
Should be a real good time, I went last year and had a ball....

For today I'm on program, are you???

Re: On Program Mon 6/4

I'm on program today w/ Tobe. Have a great day everyone. Oh and Tobe, have a great day of pampering yourself.

Yeppers, 24/7.

enjoy your "me" time Tobe!

i'm OP right w/ya! after a 4 day vacation...i'm so ready to get back OP!

I'm OP today and its the kids 1st day off school. I went for a walk and took kids on bikes so they could keep up and it was real hot. Had to go to the Orthodontist for a wire replaced that fell off and went for sushi for lunch. I'm having leftover chicken for dinner with veggies and potatoe. I'm working tonite. I loosing weight and eating and very happy with my ww choices.

OP for today!
JeanCat