Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Monday, lets move it!!!

Hope you all have moved it today. I am sorry my threads have been so short. I intend to start posting helpful hints about exercise and such at some point but right now things are crazy busy for me. My sister and I finished our week of painting/cleaning at my house and now my best friend and her kids are here from Miami for the week and then I go to my sisters for a week to do her house! On top of that taking care of Lil' Zac man and all that fun stuff it has been crazy here.

If you haven't moved yet today get up and do something! Even if you set a timer and try cleaning a room in your house really fast. You'll get the benefits of a clean room and exercise too! Movement doesn't HAVE to be on a treadmill or at a gym. You can do things at home to get your heart rate up! Cleaning is an excellent way especially if you do it quickly!

Have fun! Tammy

Re: It's Monday, lets move it!!!

I have to fess up I haven't been moving it lately.

Today I had all intentsion of working out, but got detained in a store, and then went and sat and had a manicure......
Right now I'm in the middle of highlighting my head, so today... moving it is out.....

If the weather gives us a break with no more rain, and its a beach day, I will walk it. that is after I hit a WW mtg in the morning.........

Re: It's Monday, lets move it!!!

I hurt my foot pretty bad on Saturday. Luckily it is 4 days before my 3 day in a row of walking at midnight begins on Wed.

I am hoping that my foot heals so that I can walk in my athletic shoes without pain.

right now I walk 2.2 miles 45 top 52 minutes 3 times a week, but three times in a row. Goal is to do some movement for 20 minutes per day. I am psyching myself up to do this. It took about 2 months of reading your and Akus' posts to get me motivated to walk. I am now reading to get motivated to move 20 min per day!

Thanks Tammy,

JeanCat