Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On Program Tues 6/5

Yup one more day to do it all over again.....

This morning I have a WI, don't actually know what I've done this week, although I was on Program, as long as I stay the same and don't GAIN......

I think this is harder than trying to lose weight, this is the real deal maintaining a number.....
Usually in the past when I've come to where I am now, I stop going to WW, and I guess I reward myself or give myself permission to nosh on all the wrong things.
But,,,,,, this time its not happening..

I'm going away for the Weekend, into Aimees State, its about 7 hrs from where i am, and I have a plan set in place as far as food is concerned, I'm not going to celebrate and allow myself to go into a plunge of food....
I know the choices today.....

so yes I am on program again today... and its good!!!

Re: On Program Tues 6/5

Hi Tobe I'm op today and I'm busy running everywhere. I have a 9 am dermatologist appointment with my daughter and I'm picking my mom up. I'm going to make some soup today as that helps me get my veggies in.
I work tonite too. All reasons before that I used as excuses to be off a diet and now look I'm doing it everyday.
I've been OP and not over in 15 weeks and the scales shows. All the times before I used to cheat a little and still loose, now with the points you dont need to cheat you just eat it and count it in.. what a miracle.