Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome Back Aimee

I live not far from Jackson, Mi. I have to say there really isnt much to do there. Next time you come to Mi we could meet and play golf together. I know alot of wonderful courses and some fun places to eat!
Well of course I know all the fun places to eat..haha! You had fun, face the scale and move on from there. Glad you are back

Re: Welcome Back Aimee

Hi Aimee welcome back.. were all been well behaved in your absence. You should do the Orlando trip next time there is so much golf there and more stuff to do than you have time for. I'm driving up there is August on my own with the kids to visit a friend who just moved there. I'm 200 miles south of Orlando in Boca Raton Florida which is also a very nice place to visit.
Lorraine.

Lorraine
I just might be heading to fla in Feb for a few weeks, but I'll be around the W Palm area.....

I did that last year, usually I'm taking a cruise in the winter or off someplace in Mexico, but I'm tired of that type of travelling, I've been doing it for too many years, cruises I find are just one big bore, too much booze and food, and I dont do either.

So maybe I will make a trip into your area for lunch.
see again food orientated LOL.......

Welcome back Ms Aimee................

Tobe I'm in (south)Palm beach county 20 mins south of Palm beach.. very close. Our city borders with Broward county and were 20 mins north of Ft Lauderdale and one hour north od Miami. I love it here except for hurricaines.

Welcome Back AIMEE!
Mised you!

JeanCat

Thanks! Darn, I didn't know you were close to Jackson Sandy. We could have met, and it would have been fun to golf with another woman. I always have to golf with Rick and his friends (although the last few times, Ben has gone along, so that's been fun). You're right, there wasn't much to do in Jackson. LOL!

Lorraine, I'd love to take a trip to FL, but it's not something I can really afford. We ended up in Jackson, MI because we found some deals and it was cheap (Rick found us a deal online for a golf course that would have normally cost around $84 to golf. He got it for $26 ($13 for each of us, you can't beat that!). He also saved us some money on the hotel, so it was a pretty cheap trip) LOL! That and we could drive there (took us around 4 hours from where we live).

BTW Sandy, this is where we golfed. Have you ever been there?

http://www.gran****lfclub.com

Ive never played there but it looks really nice. I watched your movie you made. I like that you pointed out you were closer to the hole..Haha!! I play golf with mostly boys too. I do have a couple friends that like to play. I dont get to go as often as Id like either but I think that might change with school getting out more time for that stuff. I have platyed for many years but dont seem to ever get any better. I shoot in the 50s for 9 most of the time. Have had a 47 before and also way into the 60s! Most of the time we just play for fun.

Ya I hear you there. I usually shoot in the mid to high 50's or even 60's too. I played yesterday and had a 56 on the front and a 51 on the back (but that was with some mulligans thanks to Rick). My problem is I just don't hit the ball very far. I don't do too bad as far as hitting the ball straight (off of the tee) but my shots in the fairways and around the green need a lot of work (I should say I need to work on my irons). I have a hard time getting the ball in the air. I still enjoy it though as frustrating as it can be at times. :)