Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Here I go again!

Wow! I feel so much support here. I am amazed. I will most certainly keep posting. My question now is how do you sign up for the weigh-in posts? Just curious,I have a week or so before I could post to that thread. Jeancat, I really appreciate your post. I actually thought of going to a different meeting, but I really enjoyed the leader at my old meeting and I've heard through the grapevine that she is still there. I figure while I am facing the scale, I might as well face my old leader too. Also, I have a good friend who went through the program with me the first time and she is also going to join with me again as she has gained some weight also. I have found that having a friend on program helps a lot. Again, thanks for all your encouragement. I am sure posting here will help me stay on program.[:-)

Re: Re: Here I go again!

Dear Jill,

Thank you for your display of appreciation.
I am glad that you are going back with your friend.

Going BACK to WW with my friend, who also had lost about 70lbs with WW, made a big difference! We have bond that is difficult to break and to explain. Going with a friend has help me stay on program longer and better. Also we walk together. We help each other thru hurdles.

Posting on this site has helped me stay on program day by day. I no longer think in week by week! I can handle the daily recommittment much easier to get to the weekly goal.

Posting here encourages me to speak out my opinion even if it is not liked or shared by others, I have a place I can post it. It has helped me to stay on track.

Looking forward to your posts of the future.
Thanks for the feedback (last weeks topic!)

JeanCat