Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One of those days...

What a day. I got up this morning and the weather was so nasty - cold, windy and rainy. I had committed to walking, so out I went with my coat and umbrella. I walked my usual route and got wet and cold, but stuck it out. I came home and chilled and had breakfast. I had committed to riding my bike too, and decided I would see what happened with the weather. Well, sure enough, the rain stopped. It was still cold and windy, but since it wasn't raining, I took it as a sign I should go. Out I went, although, I REALLY wanted to stay home. 2 miles away from home, I got a flat tire. No one was at home, so I had to walk me and my bike home in this yucky weather. I took it to mean that I was done exercising for today! Maybe there really are days that we don't have to exercise???? LOL

I think I'll take a nap today.

Uki

Re: One of those days...

Think about it Uki!
You DID exercise! You walked two miles!!! :)

JeanCat

In todays meeting it was talked about taking a break every now and then from exercising.

We also talked about journelling everything that we put in our mouths, thats everything....Also the leader infatically stressed how important it is to eat your AP points, if we/you don't, the weight isn't going to budge, we need fuel to burn.... and lose.

I was told to increase my points by 4 today, imagine that I was told to eat more food to maintain my weight.
I don't know if I'm ready for that yet!!! something to think about, I did want to lose 2 more lbs, but i think those 2 lbs will be too much.....
SO as of today I'm now down a full 25.8 which is 3 under goal...........

Rest Days
Exercise is a stimulus. It stimulates the muscles. In order for them to have time to strengthen, they need down time. Rest days allow the body to adapt and build. Listening to your body and resting when you're tired is a necessary part of training.

This is something i do not do enough of, i dont rest as i should. Since i do weights i really should.

Hey all,

I'm starting to realize the importance of eating those AP's. I have had so much energy from working out that it has given me the energy to stay busy and not think about eating. It sounds weird to make yourself eat when your not hungry but hopefully it will make those scales move again. I'll let you all know if the scales moved after Sunday.