Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New here, looking for support

Hi, My name is Melissa and I just stumbled across your web site from a WW message board. Just from reading a few posts, you all sound like a wonderful and motivated group of people. A little about me is I have 2 wonderful children (Blake 3 and Madison 1) and I am on weigh in 6 at WW. I have currently lost 6.2 lbs and I know I need to get really motivated to lose a lot more. I finally hit a point in my life that I am totally unhappy with myself and it is time to change, so I decided to join WW and so far so good. I have only been up once since joining and I think that is because i went to the morning weigh in istead of going in the evenings. I also know that I need to get moving more, but can't seem to take that leap. I look forward to getting to know you all and hope that this will be the motivation I am looking for. Good luck to all of you at your weigh ins this week and I am hoping I had a good week when i weigh in tonight.

Melissa
North Carolina

Re: New here, looking for support

Welcome Melissa. I am happy you decided join the board. I haven't done anything to become super active either. Some things that helped me get active were cleaning projects around the house, golfing since you can your time, and just playing more w/ the kids. The combination of sticking to the plan and being more active than usual is a great first step and has produced results for me. Again, welcome.

welcome Melissa

these boards are a GREAT place

WElcome Melissa

I first walked into WW when my youngest was 2, he's now 34 LOL....

No I haven't been on it all this tme, sure I've gone over the last 30 yrs, hit goal a ton of times, stopped going and wella!!! there it was again the good ol blubber back on my body.

I again walked into WW in oct of 06 made goal in Mar 07, and today I still go weekly for a weigh in and for me the most important is, to sit for the whole meeting..................
Give me the insentive to march forward into the next week, and yes these boards on this particular site sure has kept me motivated, and more on the beam on a daily basis.

Stick around, hang out, post when you feel your slipping backwards, get involved with "Get Moving Thread" by Tammy, and "Just for TOday" and last but not least "On Program" with those 3 its a sure bet you'll have a motivated day.......
One more thing come back here after your WW Weigh In and let us all know how you did.

nothing like good pats on the back for a weeks job well done.........

Welcome Melissa from North Carolina,

GREAT that you are here. Lots of strength. Glad to know that you are attending the WW meetings. At the end of the week (Saturday) after I attend the WW meeting, I post a review of that week's meeting. You may want to read it or post on the thread. If you miss a meeting, were late to a meeting or just otherwise distracted or didn't get the subject matter or just want to re-hash the thread is for you.

I did not move for 3.5 months after recommitting this year Jan2, 07. After being on this site since the latter part of March I began moving in early May!!! I did not read all of the posts of Akus and Tammy. But I did open and close a few. My name kept calling me that I need to get moving more.

I too began moving with cleaning up the house doing some projects that I kept putting off. Then I started a walking of 3 times per week at 11:30 PM or 12 midnight with a walkingWW buddy. That has helped with feeling better about myself and the endorphins that have uplifted my spirit.

The threads of Akus and Tammy about exercise and moving it will motivate you!

You will get out of the site exactly what you need when you need it, whether you are looking for it or not! Just keep on coming back to the meeting and this site!

We are all doing it at the same time, together and will help each other.

Keep us posted.

JeanCat