Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WW Weigh in Today Tuesday 6/5 please post your r esults when you come home today

Congrats Tobe for your loss!! Goal, what is that?? I am sooo far away from that right now I haven't officially set one.

I maintained this week, big zero for me. Better than a gain. With the way I have been doing lately, gain one week lose the next and then gain it back, I was happy to maintain.

Re: WW Weigh in Today Tuesday 6/5 please post your r esults when you come home today

Thanks again for the warm welcomes on my orginal post. I just got back from WW and I lost 1.4 this week! I really didn't think I had done that well, but I am happy I did. Now my goal for this week is to get moving more and TRACK TRACK TRACK!!! Hope you all have a great week too!

Melissa in
North Carolina

Sorry to tired to do more than raise my thumb up.

When i looked at all of our progress charts and i seen i had lost 35.something, i thought WOW, then i looked again and thought WOW,OH WOW. Maybe it was added wrong, then i realized, i forgot a ................. DOT, it should be .6 or 06. Oh if i lost 6 lbs i would have wrote one long on that day!! I was just so tired when i checked in, i just hit the keys and went to bed. Sorry,Aimee. One day i will have lost 35.something,but not today.

LOL! I wondered. Hey well you said you were tired. Thought maybe you were just silently jumping up and down in your head. LOL! I'll go change it. :)

My weigh in Tues went well. I had a loss of 1.6. This was IN SPITE of celebrating my birthday twice in one week! Thanks to all who encouraged me to go to the weigh-in!

annie