Patty
Marilyn
Tammy
Pam
Linda
Kris

Good Luck Gang

Re: WW Weigh IN today Wed 6/6 pls post your results when you come home today

I lost 2.6 this week, taking me to 334.5. Total loss is 24.3. Good luck everyone.

Awesome loss Ben! I didn't feel well this morning (I was up all night sneezing myself to death), so I'll be weighing in tomorrow morning. According to my scale I stayed the same, but I'll go get the official weigh in for the week tomorrow.

i gained 3.2 lbs tonight

too much fun in NY...but back on track and ready to kick butt for next wi!

Hey Ben! Weigh to go!!! I'm routing for ya buddy. Aimee, good luck tomorrow and Linda for next week. You can do it!!

Hi everyone - I lost 1.2 pounds for a total of 38 pounds gone...where did they go?
Marilyn

Hello all. I finally made it to a WI! I gained this week, 1.8 lbs. I am not surprised though as it has been a rough couple of weeks. I am happy that it was less than 2 pounds and hope to get that off this week, though I am sweating it 'cause I'll be at my sister's next week and am worried about being OP. I have plans to take my own food with me so that will help, however temptations will still rear their ugly heads!
Congrats to the losers this week and if ya gained well don't give up keep on keeping on! Don't let a couple of pounds turn into a couple of pant sizes! We CAN DO THIS!
Tammy

Great job to all you losers. Sorry I didn't get this posted last night when I got home.....I wasn't in a great mood and completely forgot about it.

I gained 4 lbs. last night. I knew I didn't have a good week....but I truly think a lot of that was water retention. My hands and feet have been so swelled up the past couple of days...not really sure what is up with that. I'm definitely going to be OP this next week!!!

I'm down 1.4 pounds. If you'd like details, check out my blog in about an hour. I've got some ranting and raving to go do. LOL!