Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Everyone ON Program with me today Wed 6/6

Ok its the start of another new day, and I have a lot of running to do before I head out of here on Friday heading to Ohio for the Weekland, to the land of Aimee, Ben and Patty LOL.

My Maggie needs a good grooming so thats where I'm heading along with the puppy to get her nails trimmed.

I don't think today is a beach day, the weather here hasn't been too great, sure a lot of sun but also a lot of wind off the ocean, which doesn't make it plesant for beach hanging.

I'm on program again today..... just my way of life, and its all good, and I don't miss junk food, I don't want to be a junk food junkie anymore... choices, its all about choices, and I'm responsible for mine.

Re: Everyone ON Program with me today Wed 6/6

I thought I was OP...but I'm up 1.8 from last wed....I think I know what it is....I haven't been eating Fiber One bars until the last couple days and I have had one each evening and each day I have gone up a little. I think my body holds on to the fiber a LONG time....LOL...My body just loves the Fiber One bars and doesn't want to let them go!!!!!

Have a good time here in Ohio...where are you going???? The weather is suppose to be good....but you are on your way to "sinus valley"...

Patty

I'm OP today.

Oh Tobe, I was going to tell you, where you're going is like 3 1/2 hours NE of where I am. Your guess on what the weather will be like is probably as good as mine. LOL! Where you're going... today it's supposed to be 72 for a high and tomorrow 89 for a high. It's supposed to cool off a little bit from friday on (in the 80's still, but not as high). Looks like the only chance of rain is Friday, but it says 30%). You should have pretty nice weather while you're there. You can check www.weather.com for more details.

I hope you find some fun things to do while you're there. I've personally never found that town to be very exciting. LOL! Maybe you'll find things to do that I haven't found before. LOL!

Either way, I hope you have a fun and safe trip! :)

OP for today.

PB2 and Banana Shake

TJ Bran Muffin

Patty I KNOW what you mean about Fiber One bars! I have not tried them. But I have the same thing happen when I don't eat one half of a TJ Bran muffin each day!

JeanCat

I worked 11 hrs today so that was a workout. I was op too and I'm having a day off tommorow and its my weigh in day. The kids are home and we were going to the water park but its rainy all day so I think we'll go to the mall so they can spend their birthday money.
I'll be op tommprow too.

Re: Re: Everyone ON Program with me today Wed 6/6

Very Green from TJ
Teryaki chicken from TJ
Fruit from TJ
BBQ Soy Crisps from TJ

Need more fluid!
Will be walking tonight!

JeanCat