Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: May 2007 Newbie Roll Call!

Hello everyone!
My name is Jill. I live in Georgia, about 50 miles southwest of Atlanta. I am the mother of three children (Jesse, 16, Miranda 15, and Justin 13). I am also in the process of gaining custody of my 2 and 4 year old nephew and neice. I joined WW the first time 3 years ago and lost 55 pounds. I reached my goal weight and promptly quit going to meetings. I kept my weight off about two years without meetings, but then along came some of the stressful parts of life and I began gaining weight. I am not sure how much weight I've gained, but I know that I've gone up a pants size which is not a good thing. I am actually going back to WW meeting today at 12:00 so I'll know then exactly how much I've gained that I have to lose AGAIN! I love this message board and I plan to rely on it for my daily support! Thanks for the welcome Jeancat!

Hi Jill
Yup you belong here with the rest of us, how your writing sure identifies with myself, been there and done it, and doing it AGAIN.

You found a great site, to hang around in during the day, getting new ideas and many of the old ideas, and the best part is the accountability to one another.THis is a sweel group of women, and I can't forget Ben, hes our MAN... LOL...

So stick around, and yes go back to WW, and then take it all thats going on in your life One day at a time
(odaat)

Glad to have you here.

I just wanted to stop in and say welcome to all the newbies! Glad to have you with us. :)

Welcome Melinda and Jill,

Glad to see pushing this thread back to the top paid off! :)
Jill I am very happy that you decided to come out of the 'woodwork' and finally post!:)

Looking forward to both of your posts, qustions, input and networking! This is a great group for support!

JeanCat

Melinda What is your favorite two recipes from Aimee's cookbooks?

JeanCat

Oh gosh, they all have been very good. I would have to say that the Monteray Chicken was a hit as well as the Mexican Lasagna. I haven't tried any of the desserts because they might get me in big trouble with the portion control but eventually I'll get there. Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for sharing your favorites.
I do not get much of a chance to cook any more.
But I would love to try more of her recipes.
Will give the monterey a try if I can substitute veggie cheese if it has cheese in it. I love cheese but can not have it do to high cholesterol and triglycerides.

Thanks
JeanCat