Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I did it!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let all of you that read my previous post (here I go again) that I did make it to my ww meeting today. I faced the scale monster and the result is that I am now 20 pounds over my goal weight. While this is not good news, at least I am not 55 pounds over like I was three years ago when I first began the journey. I have been successful on the program today and I plan on taking it day by day, moment by moment until I reach goal again. Keep the encouragement coming! I'm sure I'll need it.
Jill

Re: I did it!

That's awesome Jill! Congratulations! The first step is the most important step.

Way to go Jill!! We knew you could do it! Keep it up. I'm jealous though....you have 20 lbs to go I have 58! UUgghhh! Take care and have a great week.

GREAT Wonderful NEWS!

You encourage all of us!

Keep up the GREAT work and you will have a GREAT Week!

JeanCat

Thats a smart move Jill going back with 20 instead of more.

I also walked in with an extra 23.8 to get off, it was slow and long but I managed to do it.
As of Tues I'm now 3 full lbs under goal..

Hey, if I can do this and not quit, anybody can.

Stay around these boards, post daily, and you'll get it off.............

Good for you again that you had the courage to go back.

Thanks guys! I know that I'll have to keep posting here to stay OP! Have a great day!
Jill

You can do this 20 1bs isant that bad..I had 50 over my goal when i rejoined, now I have about 15 1bs to go.
We'll do this together.

Way to go Jill....20 is weigh better than 55! Congrats on taking the first step (it is always the hardest)

Melissa in NC