Amanda K
Meg
Cheryl
Becky
Lorraine
Sharon
Becky Y

Good Luck

Re: WW Weigh in today Thurs 6/7 please let us know your results when you come home

Down 2 1bs. I now weigh 160.5 and my ww lifetime goal is 155 and when I weigh only 157 I will not have to pay at ww because I'm within my goal weight. I realy want to weigh 145 I think so I have a ways to go. The next half a 1b will be good because then it will be hello the 150's. I truely never thought I could do this. I hope others read this and realise if I can they can... every day every day OP and it works.

Re: WW Weigh in today Thurs 6/7 please let us know your results when you come home

I gained a pound this week. Total loss is 35.6 lbs. I WILL do better next week! Good luck everyone and have a great week!

i gained 2.6 i have been so off program i have to get back fresh today! pray for me to make better choices

Hang in there Meg and take it a meal at a time.

Journel track Journel Track Water Water
Journel, Track Water..........

I'll be rootin for you that you stick a week out on a perfect program.............

Hi Everyone! I'm happy to weigh-in with a 2.4 pound loss. That makes my total 32 pounds. I wish everyone the best next week. Congrats losers and for those who gained, remember next week is brand new...you can do it!!

I am sorry to say I have gained 4 pounds.I had been off program and it shows.If I do not follow the plan I plan to fail.I have got to get it going once again.Time to stop starting and just continue.No more I will begin tomorrows.........

I stayed the same