Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ON Program today Thursday 6/7

Early tomorrow morning at 5am I'm hitting the road with 4 other people heading to Akron Ohio for the weekend, I'll be back late Sun nite.

I will not be posting on program nor fri sat and sun weigh ins, I believe Lorraine said she would do it.

I'm off to the beach this morning, to catch the last rays here in New Jersey.

Yesterday I went to lunch with a friend to a local pub, and I ordered a chesse burger, it came with Fries, those I didn't touch, not even a taste,
The burger tasted strange first bite, because I haven't eaten any beef in about 6 mo, but the second tasted good, and the whole burger was great.

I didn't have dinner, I counted that lunch as 10 points,
so for dinner I had a cup and a half of cut up strawberries and a cont of yogart mixed in,
it sure did hit the spot,
then I had a Skinny COw fudge pop and then a 1 pt frozen WW raspberry bar.... even going out to lunch i was able to stay on track, and I used my points wisely.

Today once again I'm OP.........

Re: ON Program today Thursday 6/7

OP for Thursday June 7.
Have not gone to bed yet, so my food intake has not begun.
Will post again later upon awakening for more accountability.

JeanCat

Tobe, What are your plans for Akron? I live about 30 minutes from there!! Small world.

Have a great trip. Oh, I am hoping to be OP today. It is DS#1 and DS#3 birthday party today and there will be cake. I am going to plan for a piece. Just one piece this time, not 3...

Uki

I'm OP today and home with my kids and its hard getting used to them home with me. were baking pizza right now and I'll have a small peice with veggies on with a salad. I want to make spageeti squash for the first time tonite.
Tobe have a safe trip.

I am OP today so far, I did forget to bring my snacks to work with me, but just so happened that someone had some grapes, so I had a handful of those. So far so good...hoping to stay OP the rest of the day, I am keeping my youngest niece tonite so maybe it will not be too hard (maybe her mom will feed her before she comes. ...lol)

Melissa In NC

Uki
Every June 8 9 10 theres a big bash there, called Founders Day......... that where the other fellowship I'm involved in started back in 1935

Hundreds of Thousands people show up there for this weekend, and all the events and meetings are on
the U of Akron,

I was there last year, so again this year off I go, and I'm going to make this a yearly event.....

a feather in my bonnet for showing up......

Left my lunch in my car! but I ate it anyway. Warm Ice tea, warm BBQ Pringels, warm carrots and cherry tomatoes and warm hummus! EEK!@ But I ate them and I was OKAY!
Still OP just for today!

JeanCat