Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
vacation fastly approching

going on vacation in the smokey mountains...planning to go to dollywood..my kids are gonna love that..they have never been anywhere this big..we live in a smll town that has nothing....at least for children..just a ymca in which they get bored with...so i can not wait to see there faces and just watch them have a great time...i will be gone for a whole week..i dont think it will be no problem stickin with my ww while on vacation..everythin is so much higher up there than what we are used to..and we are taking food with us....so i cant wait..i also cant wait for weigh in..it been three weeks...last time i went i had gain a pound..so i hope its off and then some...ihad bought a pair of jeans last year a size 16 and i could not botton them.....so the other day i thought i am gonna try on them jeans..and i did they bottoned with no problem..so i have went from a size 20 to a 16..i was so excited!!!!!!!ok well everyone take care i will let u know my weigh in results sat....

Re: vacation fastly approching

Hope you have a successful weigh in and a great time on vacation. My husband and I both have a huge love for the mountains. I prefer that over the beach anytime. I guess growing up going to the beach all the time, it gets old. That and I don't like to see myself in a swimsuit..lol. Anyway hope you don't have any problems with staying OP and enjoying yourself.

Melissa in NC

I was in the Smokey Mountains Memorial Day Weekend. It was a great vacation. I know you and the kids are going to have a good time. We liked Dollywood and the Dixie Stampede (watch out for the food here!). Great job on getting those 16's on! Measure success one day at a time! HAVE FUN!

I hope you have a great trip! Staying OP while there can be a little bit of work, but it can be done. My mom and I spent a week down there a few years ago (it was her reward to me for losing 70 pounds). There's a Super Walmart in Pigeon Forge, so we went there and got stuff to heat up in our motel room (it had a refrigerator and microwave - We stayed at The Maples). We did go out to eat a couple of times, but she mainly steered me away from the fudge and "vacation" type foods that I love. :) We also walked ALOT while we were there. If I remember correctly, I think I lost around 4 pounds that week. Maybe I should go with you. We could help each other. LOL!!!! I hope you have fun. I'd love to see your kids faces at Dollywood. Maybe you can share some pictures with us when you get back? :) Congrats on getting into those smaller jeans too! That's awesome!!!!

Have a GREAT OP Vacation!

Great job on the 20 to a 16!

JeanCat