Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: vacation fastly approching

I was in the Smokey Mountains Memorial Day Weekend. It was a great vacation. I know you and the kids are going to have a good time. We liked Dollywood and the Dixie Stampede (watch out for the food here!). Great job on getting those 16's on! Measure success one day at a time! HAVE FUN!

I hope you have a great trip! Staying OP while there can be a little bit of work, but it can be done. My mom and I spent a week down there a few years ago (it was her reward to me for losing 70 pounds). There's a Super Walmart in Pigeon Forge, so we went there and got stuff to heat up in our motel room (it had a refrigerator and microwave - We stayed at The Maples). We did go out to eat a couple of times, but she mainly steered me away from the fudge and "vacation" type foods that I love. :) We also walked ALOT while we were there. If I remember correctly, I think I lost around 4 pounds that week. Maybe I should go with you. We could help each other. LOL!!!! I hope you have fun. I'd love to see your kids faces at Dollywood. Maybe you can share some pictures with us when you get back? :) Congrats on getting into those smaller jeans too! That's awesome!!!!

Have a GREAT OP Vacation!

Great job on the 20 to a 16!

JeanCat