Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Member

Well you came to the right place for encouragement. You say you started back-are you a lifetimer? I am a lifer who rejoined this Wednesday. I had gained nearly 20 pounds in 7 months! How sad! But the posts here made me go ahead and face the music so to speak and get back on track. I have been on program for 2 days and I am already feeling back in control of myself. Just remember what it feels like when you know that you are making the right choices and take one day at a time and hang in there! You can do it!

Thanks Jill... I went to WW in 2005 and lost 51 lbs. I gained it all back. I rejoined 2 weeks ago and have lost 6.6 lbs. I gained all my Weight from Home Interior Party. My Hostess would really cook some good stuff and I would eat and not track. I'm serious this time. Take Care

Welcome, Linda..nice to have you among us..Stick around and we will help motivate each other...We have some good people here and all are serious about losing weight...Keep posting and let us know how you are doing....

Patty

Thanks Patty

You are HERE! And that is like having a meeting at your finger tips!
for motivation and tips read the following threads daily or weekly:
Patty's Becks'Diet
Just for today
Move it by Tammy
What exercise have you done today by Akus
JeanCats Favorites
Topic of the Week Reviews
I'm on OP by Tobe/Lorraine

And POST POST POST! I find that helps to keep me in the NOW and OP .

WE have all gained and lost. It is a process not just a continual loss. Why? because it is LIFE and we are human! So it is something that happened last week it is in past, we need to look forward to today and the future.

Plan Plan Plan to avoid not having the foods you need to stay OP.

Hope this helps,
JeanCat