Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New to WW

Hi everyone,
I just started WW about three weeks ago. I read somewhere about this site. I have alot more to read and so much to learn. It feels so good to be in control of my eating. So far the best thing I heard at WW meeting was when someone said "everytime I want to eat something I shouldn't I ask my self, IS IT WORTH IT?" So far I can't think of anything worth overeating for when I think about all the ways I'll feel if I overeat. I am tired of being tired, feeling bad about what I have done to contribute to poor health, of not wanting to be seen in anything the least bit revealing {even if it is 100 degrees out, to hating to exercise, to hating to try on clothes, to shopping for clothes and the list goes on. Nope nothing is worth eating that goes over my points and stops this new way of living. Glad to be here. And happy to meet other outstanding people who know theres a light at the end of the tunnel.
Keep it real
Keep it motivated.

Cheers,
Diana in Washington

Re: New to WW

Hi Diana! I to just found this site and have been on WW for 6 weeks. I have lost 7.6 lbs so far and I finally got of my rear and started exercising. thanks to this board. I have really learn to set goals and stick to them from this board in just the short time i have been reading.

I told myself this week it is time to stop playing around and get this blubber off of me. I know what you mean about hating to be seen in anything revealing, shopping for clothes, I always feel like people are pointing and laughing at me, so it is time for me to do something about it. This is my goal and I am sticking with it. I am almost 30 and I get so tired when playing with my kids that I make them come inside and it so isn't fair to them, so this is for me and them.

Good luck to you!

Melissa in NC

Welcome..this site has some great members that realy motivated me and gave me good food ideas to make it easier. Now its so easy for me I cant believe I was putting off going on a diet for so long.. I love ww and I'm eating real food and real portions and loosing. I know I can do this forever because I eat everything I like.
I hope you can stick with it and have fun with it.. I'm even enjoying excercise.. would you believe that.
Lorraine.

We may not all wear the same size shoes,but we all been in each other shoes. Welcome to the site,its a great motivation

Welcome Diana! Glad to have you with us. :)

Dear Dianna,
I can relate totally!
Glad to have you aboard.
Looking forward to more of your posts.
A great motivating team here!

JeanCat