Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Tobe On Points today Friday June 08

Tobes on vacation and I said I would do her post. I need to tell everyone I'm Op everyday as it helps me mentally feel I'm accountable and its realy helping me with my weight loss.

Today I had special k with strawberries and I'm having extra fresh strawberries on top. For lunch I'm having a 40 cal hot dog with a roll and ketchup. I have a 5 point dinner by ww that I think I'll eat for a dinner and I will have some spagetti squash with it and fruit as snacks. I'm working from 12 to 8 pm so I have a big activity day and yesterday I was off and the kids tired me out.

I just weighed myself this morning and I was 159.8.. thats a number I dident think I'd see on my body again so I'm very very happy. 16 weeks ago I was 193 so I feel like I just gave birth..lol.. I was only 195 when my kids were born so this extra weight wasent because of being pregnant.. I think it was I was married and stopped counting.

Have a great day everyone.

Re: For Tobe On Points today Friday June 08

A great day to be on OP,plan and earn some AP

LOL Lorraine i was just talking to my DD about "Special K with Strawberries", because Special K had a commercial on tv. ( stating that woman who eat breakfast lose more than ones who dont)

Anyway, i remember years ago when it first came out with the strawberries, i bought it and the berries tasted like styrofoam, i havent bought a box since. I am sure they have improved it since then.

I am OP today. I passed on the pizza everyone ordered for lunch and ate my yummy salad instead. I have to say that pizza sure did smell good, but I said no!

Yay me!!!

Melissa in NC

I'm OP today. :)

Lorraine,
Thanks for starting this thread while Tobe is away.

Re: Re: For Tobe On Points today Friday June 08

Thanks Lorraine for your post!
I am OP for today!
I have to take each day as it arrives. While I plan OP daily and weekly, I treat even parts of the day as sections that I must get through OP. Some days it is easy, other days it is difficult.
Today I am just not hungry. But I KNOW I have to eat or I will get too hungry. So I am OP because I have not eating overmy points or binged. But trying to find desire to eat now! ODD! not the usual "I want to eat it all" feeling.

I will check back in later tonight to confirm OP

JeanCat

Re: Re: Re: For Tobe On Points today Friday June 08

Stayed OP all day.'
Then after walking at 11:30 pm I ate a package of veggie snacks with a dressing. I almost turned purple when I read it had 375 cals, 35 grams of fat and 3 grams of fiber! That was 10 whopping points!!!
NEVER again! Not to mention the sodium was 675!

It was offered to me after we walked and all that registered when eating it was freebie veggies. When on the last bite I realized about the dressing! GEESH! What an idiot.

Well we shall see at the scale on Sat which is today for me.

JeanCat