Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone have a Website ?

I'm New to this website and I already feel so Welcome here. Thanks for all your encouragement. My Website is www.homeinteriors.com/lindajacobs. You can go to my Story and see my photo. I have about 100 to lose. I'm going to do it this time. Have a Wonderful Weekend.

Re: Anyone have a Website ?

NO website, sorry.

Those links never ever work for me.

Glad You find encouragement here.

Re: Re: Anyone have a Website ?

I have two websites.
One is for those studying to become a certifed pharmacy technician (one who works in hospital makes IV's).
And the second site is for educators who teach what I teach: Pharmacy technology and pharmacology.

Since it has nothing to do with weight loss I do not post the sites.
However if anyone is interesed just email me.

JeanCat

i have a website going up next week, singletoncakesandcatering.com, it has pics of my work,etc. not a WW friendly place at all, lol! welcome, i had 150 to lose, just 60 left now, yahoo!

Linda....I just looked at your website and this is totally off subject, but i have been to a couple of your shows i think ( i know at least one) are you going to the WW meeting in Lumberton? If so, which one. Hope to see you there and good luck

Melissa in NC

Hey Melissa... Yes the Website was totally off subject but I wanted everyone to see a photo of me if they wanted to. I'm going to WW at the hospital. I can't remember you. Where do you work? Have a great weekend.

Cheryl I am impressed you do cakes and have lost that much weight..pat!pat!pat! on the back to you. That is awesome!

LINDA Re: Anyone have a Website ?

Hi Linda,

I went to the site but it never allowed me to read you story. Does one have to sign up to read it?

JeanCat

Cheryl from TN,
What beautiful work on those cakes and spreads!
JeanCat