Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Find = YUMMY

Hi All,

You guys may have seen these in the stores already, but I just found them. Klondike makes a 100 cal. ice cream bar. Very good and a decent size too for 2 pts.

I give them a thumbs up.

Re: New Find = YUMMY

Carrie, I haven't seen them yet, they sound yummy. What store did you get them at?
Laura

I keep looking for them and can't find them yet. :(

I found them at my swm. I haven't seen them anywhere else. I thought they were good. I just couldn't stop at one. To me, they tasted like a smaller version of the real thing. I only bought them the one time. Like I said I wouldn't stay out of them.

I found them too at Super Walmart - that's about where I do all my shopping.

Dear Carrie,

The Ralphs in Riverside, CA had them. My sister and I like the Skinny Cow better! But Klondike was good. Both are 2 pts each.

Skinny cow now makes a no sugar added sandwich.

JeanCat

Jeancat -

I love the skinny cow chocolate ice cream sandwiches the best and I'm not one for chocolate ice cream anything. I love chocolate though, just not chocolate ice cream--weird huh?? But, skinny cows are great!!

Yeah! Want to hear anothe wierder one? I am lactose intolerant. But since on WW very wellsince the beginning of the year, the symptoms are not as severe nor as continous! I have NEVER had an episode with Skinny Cow!
Go figure!

JeanCat