Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FF Margarine spread

HELP!!! I want to make some of Aimee's baked receipes but I can't find Fat Free margarine spread in the grocery stores.
Aimee, do you have a brand name in mind? Or does anyone know where I can find it? I'm on the west coast in California.
I'm in the mood to cook...Thanks guys!

Re: FF Margarine spread

Here in Ohio, I buy Promise Fat Free spread. It comes in a package which has 2 little tubs. They are a light green color and I have found them pretty easily. wal-Mart supercenter has them. HTH!

Uki

Thanks Uki. We are probably the last place on the planet, but we don't have a super Walmart here (in my city or surrounding area). I'll keep looking though. I appreciate the response. Take Care!
Sharon

Hey Sharon, where are ya in California?

I am in the Long Beach and Anaheim area.

I have not seen the FF margarine spreads either. But then again we do not have a super walmart in my area. I have been to the regular ones.

If you live in my neck of the woods which Super Walmart do you go to?

JeanCat

Hi Jean. I live in So. Cal...the High Desert area. You would drive through my town to get to Vegas. Up the 15 fwy. I'm about 1 1/2 to 2 hours away from Anahiem. And the only super walmart I have been to was in Las Vegas. LOL!

Wow! So how far from Riverside? Just over the pass are ya? or are you closer to Las Vegas than that?

I am definitely not a dessert person, I much prefer the moist air of being 10 miles from the beach. But the dessert sure is beautiful with the orange sunsets and warm nights. Dessert can have cold nights too!

I would love to know what town. If you do not feel comfortable posting it, can you email me privately? You see I am trying to get a list and a map of the Ca AIMEES members. Perhaps we can have a get together this summer or summer's end?

A weekend get away? Perhaps even in LV?

Let me know if you are interested?
Any other CA Members please email me with your name and city, if you are interested in a get together some time before holidays. mid August? September? October?
Of course we would open it up to any one who wants to fly in from any state....even those OHIO people!:)

Love yas!
JeanCat

Sharon ?Re: Re: FF Margarine spread

Brought back up for Sharon

JeanCat