Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Back and had a ball......

I had a great time in Akron Ohio, the weather was superb and the food was on target all three days I was gone.......
It was a breeze, I chose the right choices, the only few things I did have was Starbucks which I love and now they make a lite frappacino,(grande size) which I did have a few, on Fri and Sat, had just one this morning, and then went back on to water, I did drink alot of that also from the time I left until I came home.

I stayed away from all desserts which looked beautiful on the plate, better there then in my belly. LOL...

I just had chicken and salads, no breads and no picking in between meals..
I had breakfast there this morning, just a small waffle, and when I got home I just had yogart and a cup of fiber one. and more water.

I'm sure I didn't use my target points, all of them in the course of any one day.... not good, but I wasn't going near empty calories just to finish my daily points,

Tues will tell exactly what I did, but I will weigh myself tomorrow morning and get an idea. I know I didn't gain, but a loss well ???? that will be ok also, I don't want to really lose anymore lbs....

Never thought the day would come when I could say just that.... I worked my tail off these past 8 mo to get under goal.......

I missed everyone and this site and all my babble in the posts...

so I"M BACK...... to stay awhile...

Re: I'm Back and had a ball......

Welcome back Tobe! I kinda dropped the ball on the weight postings (got them posted late and I didn't get today's posted at all since I wasn't home). I sure am glad you're back. LOL!!!! Lorraine did a good job on her part. :)

I'm glad you had a good time. The weather was excellent here too. I got a little bit of a sunburn today in fact. How long does it take you to get to Akron anyway? I'll bet your doggies were happy to see you. It sounds like you did really well as far as eating goes while you were gone. Congratulations!

Welcome back Tobe! We missed you. Glad you had a fun, safe trip! Way to go points wise....as you've said before, nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

Welcome back, tobe..we all missed you...Glad you had a good time here in Ohio...

Patty

Welcome back..
I cant wait till I get to goal too, then do my maintainance.