Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ok I'm Back and here we go!! ON Program today Sun 6/11

Just as the top says, I'm back and its bug time, to bug everyone as a reminder to stay on program just for today.

I haven't gotten on the scale yet, but I will shortly to see what I did over the weekend being away. I know I didn't screw up, I was really careful, to the point of thinking what I was putting in my mouth, as I watched a bunch of my freinds scoffing down cake after dinner, and oh!! the ice cream, how many sccops of that I passed up. and it really didn't bother me.

I can have my own (WW) now that I'm back home and back in the groove.

My dogs were estatic to see me walk in the door last nite, even the devil dog (7mo old) Jeni...
It felt so good to sleep in my own bed again and having Maggie there with me, to stroke her ears and scratch her belly............
Nothing like HOME SWEET HOME....

OK nuff!!!

I'm on program today, and probably packing a lite lunch and head out on the beach................

Re: Ok I'm Back and here we go!! ON Program today Sun 6/11

OP just for today!

JeanCat

I'm OP today. :)

OP for me all the way! I'm in "onederland" and I'm not budging! I don't want to go back to the 200's! I was there way to long! LOL
Have a great day ladies!

I'm OP today and going to eat healthy. I've made my O point soup and I'm not eating any salty food either. My indegestion is gone but my tongue is white so maybe it was something other than WW. I want to be in the 150's this week if I can.. I was and went back up. All I can think is the salt in the chips and the chicken sausage.

Well ladies, I am OP today too. I am trying hard to do this on my own and have honestly done been doing great. I am hoping that this message board will give me the support I need. I am back up to 180 and haven't weighed that since I lost 75 pounds (down from 235) four years ago. So here we go! So far, so good and I am looking forward to reaching my goal.