Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wow! What a week! Let's Move it!

Hello everyone,

Sorry I've been absent so much the last few weeks. I have thought of you all quite often though and hoped that you were doing well.

My sister was here for a week and then my best friend and her two boys were here for a little over a week. Everyone is gone now and I am busy busy! I am getting ready to head to the gym and then after that probably to do some errands. I am supposed to go to my sisters this week to help her in her house.

With that being said, please remember to move it everyday even if I am not posting. Rest assured that I will definitely be moving it just as I have the last few weeks even though I've been mostly absent from the boards. It is very important that we don't allow the busyness of the summer get the better of us and our workouts. Always schedule time for yourself to workout no matter what. You don't have to do it everyday but try to aim for at least every other day. For me personally, summer is particularly hard to be OP because I am so busy traveling and having guests so it is of the utmost importance to me to be able to exercise and to strive to be OP as much as possible everyday!

I have planned ahead food wise for my sisters and will be packing my own food so that I don't have to depend on her and what she prepares.

Anyway, I'll try to check in throughout the week. If I don't post, would someone please post in my absence to remind everyone to MOVE IT! to LOSE IT!

Hugs to all,
Tammy

Re: Wow! What a week! Let's Move it!

I have the move it three times per week down pretty good. But the daily stuff is a problem. fittingit in is a problem.
Akus, I believe, posted some office exercise links. I'll be **** if I can find them. At the time I did not have enough time to go to the links. Now I have some time but can't fing them.

I will search again. On my favorite thread I had posted some exercise VIDEO sites, but none wre for the office.

Been thinking of you while you were otherwise pre-occpied with guests!

Glad to see ya back!

JeanCat

Re: Wow! What a week! Let's Move it!

Here ya go JeanCat:

http://exercise.about.com/cs/exerciseworkouts/l/blofficeworkout.htm

if that dont work try http://exercise.about.com

Office Workout - Exercises you can do at work:

Re: Re: Wow! What a week! Let's Move it!

Again Thank you!

I plan to copy and paste in my puter at home this time!

JeanCat