Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New here!

Hi to everyone! Aimee, I would just like to say how much I enjoy your website. Your recipes are awesome! Although this is my first post to your message board, I have been lurking for quite a while! I have gone back to WW once again, hopefully, this time will be the charm. My weigh in day is Monday. I would love to post my losses if that is OK. Maybe it will keep me motivated! I am going on vacation next week, so I probably won't be posting for a couple of weeks. Keep up the good work!

Re: New here!

Welcome Pat

If you want to be on the progress chart, tell us your loss/gains when your back home after vacation.......

Again Welcome and yes this will keep you accountable daily.........

Oh i likeeeeeeeeee it when the lurkers come out!! Means the non-lurkers are making a difference!

A BIG welcome to you, Pat...Glad you "came out"..LOL. Jump right in whenever you want.We are always glad to have someone else aboard...

Patty

I agree! Non- lurkers come out because they feel safe and identify with posts from the active members!
So Welcome to PAT!

JeanCat

Hello Pat..and welcome!! I am a "recently outed lurker" myself. This is a great group to be a part of!!!

Karen

Woops!
I meant Lurkers come out because of the non-lurkers posts!
JeanCat